Full Service Property Management
- Monthly rents collection and day-to-day supervision.
- Paying owner's property insurance.
- Follow-up the Property bills -“property monthly expenses” - e.g. common expenses, electricity, gas, water, etc.
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work.
- Providing owner with itemized and computerized reports. Send a quarterly report with respect to the condition of the Property, its contents, income and expenses.
- Periodic inspections of the property during lease in order to ensure proper maintenance and update the Owner on any problems.
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance.
- Taking care of the technical maintenance of the property and supervision any third party service.
- Periodic inspections of a vacant property - order to ensure proper maintenance and actual vacancy of the property.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- "Move in" and "Move out" inspection-condition summarized with a report list of furniture and utility readings.
- May represent the Owner at the House meeting and will vote according to the Owner’s directions.
- Evaluating market conditions in relation to your property's rental value.
- Listing your property at cooperating agencies.
- Listing your property on multiple additional sites on the Internet.
- Make all possible efforts to find tenants for the Property, at the best possible terms.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Tenant screening by personal interview, prior to acceptance.
- Carry on negotiations with the tenants, shall receive the Owner’s final consent with respect to the rental rate and conditions of payment, and shall sign the renters on a lease agreement.
- Collect the rent and security deposit from the tenants and deposit them in the Owner’s bank account according to the Owner instruction.
Technical Issues - Renovation, Furnishing, Maintenance
- Planning and purchasing and installing of kitchen furniture and machinery.
- Internal design, procurement, delivery and setup of furniture.
- Apartment improvement works. Painting, cleaning, internal repairs, electrical and water installation, inside and outside the Property.
Utility Management - Registration, Authentication, Account Management
Accounting, Tax consultancy, Legal Representation
Valuation - Market Approach, Yield Approach, Cost Approach
Official Address - Notification address, Company Seat